welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Share and Voice: Eco-Friendly Bathroom Products


I found an interesting youtube video that shows how to choose eco-friendly bathroom products. This video shows how to cut your families risk for toxic chemicals, and also how to help the environment by choosing the proper products. For example, it is eco-friendly to get the highest percentage of post consumer content toilet paper you can find and without chlorine processing. Also, the average American uses 9 products a day which is about 120 chemicals spread among them. These are things I never would have thought about. Hope you enjoy the video! 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pCe5KXwO2o

2 comments:

  1. You should copy the html provided on youtube to embed the video into your post. Remind me on Monday and I will demonstrate for the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never knew about all that kind of stuff. Those are some good ideas. I never knew they made towels out of bamboo. And next time I buy candles, I'm definitely going to see what they are made from!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog