welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Chnage Week 2: Weekly Update


My SMART Goal for this semester is to stop drinking pop and start drinking more water, while using a re-usable water bottle. It is already a little challenging because I have always drank a lot of pop, so it has been hard to give it up. However, I have been drinking a lot of water, which I had been lacking lately. Drinking more water made me feel a lot healthier and more "up beat". 


Knowing that I am helping the planet by using a re-usable water bottle and helping myself be healhier is a huge fator is why I am staying motivated. I have been experiencing many feelings on this challenge. I have been frustrated when I have wanted to drink pop, yet, motivated most of the time and excited to see how I progress. 


This week I have learned to stay strong and keep motivated in order to achieve my goal.


Next week I plan to do the same thing. I am trying to get my roommates to do this as well so that it will be easier to stay strong. 

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 2 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

2 comments:

  1. Isn't is funny how something as small as drinking more water can make you feel better?! I'm glad you chose this goal for yourself because you made a good decision! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on staying strong! I very RARELY drink pop and I feel good about it! I hope you can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog