welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Share and Voice: Fast Food and America


I thought this  YouTube Video was very inspirational. It shows a lot of obese kids and adults with  many eye opening statistics. I am very interested in obesity in children so it was a good video for me to watch. It makes you realize, if children are taught to eat unhealthy/fast food they will more than likely be unhealthy in their future. The lyrics to the song say, "what have you done today to make you feel good?". I thought this was a great song choice because when you think about it, in the U.S. their is vast majority of people who sit on their couch, watch tv, go on the computer, or play video games instead of being productive. If we can get people to go outside, be more adventurous, and work out and eat healthier (starting at an early age) our obesity rates would go down.

2 comments:

  1. That is one incredible video. I'm doing a group project for one of my classes and our focus is child obesity so that will be a cool tool for us to use in research!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great video! I agree that everyone needs to learn early about healthy habits to avoid problems in their future.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog