welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Share and Voice: Being Eco Friendly Can Pay Economically


I found an article http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/adtrack/2005-08-14-ge_x.htm about companies being eco-friendly. Many Retailers are going green and consumers have been responding to it. Companies such as automakers have made hybrid vehicles mainstream which has had a great outcome. Even products such as cleaning supplies have had natural ingredients which has been a hit with consumers. The sales went up 250% since doing so. Going green has been a huge hit and companies are starting to realize this may boost sales. GO GREEN :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, about time people start to realize how important it is to go green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I'm glad to see that people want to go green and are supporting it!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog