welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 4: Weekly Update

SMART Goal- How I Achieved My Goal.

My SMART goal is to stop drinking pop and start drinking out of a reusable water bottle.

Successes and Challenges

Week 4 went by really fast for me, yet very well. I am impressed with how well my SMART goal is working out for me! I went home last weekend. Home is usually where I drink the most pop because I like pop with home cooked meals (for some odd reason). My mom offered me one multiple times and I was very happy with myself when I turned it down.

Feelings I Experienced
I felt great when I turned down pop and choice a more healthy choice. It made me feel more determined to achieve my goal. Also, when I tell people I have given up pop for this semester people really respect it and think it is really cool.

What I learned This Week

I feel each week I have wanted pop less and less. I also got a new pink water bottle which I am pretty excited about. I have been filling that up multiple times a day to keep hydrated.

Next week I plan to put orange juice in my water bottle and bring it to my morning classes, then drink water the rest of the day :)


Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 4 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you turned it down multiple times! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Danielle, that wouldn't be easy since it sounds like thats what you used to do. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog