welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Share and Voice#7: Say No to Water Bottles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pi96KmeMZ8
 I chose this video to share because giving up plastic water bottles is my SMART Goal. I was really interested in the statistics and it really opened my eyes to how plastic bottles have a huge effect on our environment. The video shows pictures of where water bottles are placed and it was unreal to see the landfills. This video makes me realize how important it is to get water out of the faucet and use a re-usable water bottle.



1 comment:

  1. that is so crazy!! Something definitely needs to be done about our planet's plastic problem. i love the use of statistics!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog