welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 6: Weekly Update

My SMART Goal
My SMART goal is to stop drinking pop and start using a re-usable water bottle.


Strategies to Being Successful
Last week I gave in and drank two diet cokes. Doing that made me realize I do not need to drink pop and there are other healthier alternatives I can lean on instead. There were not many challenges for me this week because I was determined to stick to my SMART goal. I am very proud of myself that I didn't give in to any temptations this week!


My Feelings
I felt great not only for denying pop, but I felt a lot healthier in general. I have been working out a lot instead of sitting on the couch and watching TV and I have felt a lot more motivated and better all around.

What Did I learn

My roommate and I have been working out a lot and trying to stay healthy. Giving up pop has been a huge factor in helping us stay healthy. Staying healthy to us means giving up things we used to drink/eat that have not always been the best for us such as chips and pop. Giving these things up has made us more determined to stay healthy and work out. After working out the last thing I think about is wanting a pop, which feel amazing!!

Plans for Next Week

I plan to keep up my good work and stay motivated. I have learned that if I come home after class and sit on the couch I become extremely lazy and unmotivated. Lately, I have gone on more adventures and walks in order to avoid the couch and I feel great!

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 6 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy.

3 comments:

  1. It is much easier to have a friend doing the same thing as you. Keep up the good work. That last picture is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It sounds like you are doing well and experiencing some of the benefits of your lifestyle change!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog