welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Share and Voice: Healthy Eating Tips

I found this website http://helpguide.org/life/healthy_eating_diet.htm and found it to be very helpful. The thing I liked most about this website is that it is realistic in that fact that it explains that eating healthy does not have to be about a strict diet or setting unrealistic goals such as being extremely thin. It is more about feeling great, keeping yourself healthy, and having more energy. 

Everyone's body works differently so they show the basic tips to eating healthy. You can learn about all the different food groups on this site and what is healthy opposed to what is not. There are tips on how to choose foods that improve your health and how to avoid foods that raise your risk for illnesses. Check it out :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool website! I like seeing that out there, because it helps having other ways other than word of mouth to educate people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great website! It's good that they talk about feeling good about yourself and not being super thin. I always feel better about myself after a good workout or when I choose a healthy food over junk food. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog