welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 3: Weekly Update

My SMART goal is to stop drinking pop and start drinking more water in a re-usable water bottle. I must say week two was extremely successful and a piece of cake! I am very proud of myself!

Unfortunately, I, like everyone else, was sick last week so i was not in the mood for pop one bit. I brought my water bottle to each class and filled up an average of 5 times each day. My roommates were all sick as well so I brought them to the store to get re-usable water bottles.... gotta keep hydrated!

Besides the fact that I was sick, I felt really good since I have gone 2 weeks without drinking pop. It feels sooo good to finally be dehydrated!

This week I learned how important it is for your body to drink a lot of water and juice (which I filled up my re-usable water bottle with one day). My plans for next week will be to hopefully recover from my cold and keep staying dehydrated with a lot of healthy liquids. I will also try to make sure my roommates do this as well. :)


Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 3 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

3 comments:

  1. Do you mean hydrated instead of dehydrated?

    Glad your goal seems to be going well! Love that you took your roomies to the store to get re-usable bottles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. V took the words right out of my mouth! ;-) Don't worry we knew what you meant, but it is a good feeling to drink water and feel cleansed! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better about drinking water instead of pop! It really makes a difference! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog