welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Share and Voice: Tree Hugger

So I just stumbled across this website and thought it was really cool! There are quizzes you can take such as a the "Are You a Green Gift Giver?" quiz and health quizzes. Also, there is a lot of great information on how to become more green. I strongly suggest you take one of the quizzes. I took the Green gift giver quiz and thought it was very interesting!!! Check it out :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha I just took the quiz and I'm going to look through the website on my breaks from studying! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quizzes are super cool! Very interesting things!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog