welcome :)

Welcome to my blog! enjoy :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at UMD. I am a Community Health Major with a Psychology Minor. I love meeting new people and am always up for a good time :)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8: Weekly Update


SMART Goal:
My SMART goal is to stop drinking pop,drink out of a water bottle and drink healthy fluids out of it. I also added eating healthier foods to my goal because I have found that I feel more productive when I do so.


Successes and Challenges:
This past week has been more successful in the fact that I ate healthier foods and did not drink any pop.  There were not really any challenges because I have realized that when I eat and drink healthy foods/fluids, I tend to be more productive and more motivated.


Feelings:
I felt very motivated this past week and loved the way I felt! I worked out three times and drank a lot of water and tea. I was proud of myself for keeping on track with my SMART goal and bringing my water bottle to each class.


What I Learned: 
I have realized that I love the way I feel when I do not eat junk food. It may be delicious, but the end results are being sluggish.

Next Week:   
Next week I plan to bring my water bottle to class, eat healthier, and not drink any pop. I liked how I felt this past week and I want to get back on the right track! 






Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

1 comment:

Search This Blog